Gav divides his professionl time between Liverpool and Leicester ...
I have been lucky enough to be a storyteller for young people and adults alike for a long time now. Around campfires or in a classroom, stories are a powerful tool that can inspire creativity, thinking and empathy in everyone.
Stories are also a perfect way to kick start your curriculum topic, to deepen and strengthen the writing and learning. Please get in touch to find out more.
I can come to you, PopUp the Immersive space for up to two classes at a time, or close the space for a single class. Time Travel, exploration and imagination. Anything and anywhere is possible.
And I can come to you and tell you a story. Perhaps in your classroom or assembly hall. Perhaps in your 4D Immersive space if you have one.
Some brief examples of stories to be told:
- Arthurian Legends – Including Gawain & The Green Knight; Merlin and the Dragon…
- Traditional Tales with a Twist! – Including
- From the Other Side: Fairytales from a different perspective. Including Daddy Bear on his terrible day, the Giant’s heartbreaking loss of his friend the Golden Goose…;
- African Bush & Waterhole Tales;
- Hitopadesha Tales of Sanskritt Fable;
- Native American stories;
- Roma Culture Traditional Tales;
- Theseus & The Minotaur & Greek Myths…
- Historical Settings –
- The story of the Great War & the Pals Regiments of WWI
- From SOS to LOL, how technology saved some of the Titanic passengers;
- The Forgotten Blitz, one cities story of WW2;
- The Great Fire of London, form a bucket chain With King Charles himself;
- ‘Don’t Call me a Pirate…’ Meet 18th Century Tavern Owner and ex-Privateer Edward Roberts. Where did his gold come from? Tales from the ‘Golden Age’ of Piracy…
- Professor Stumble’s PopUp Adventures!
- Visit the Stone Age and hear how Stonehenge was built
- Row across the fjords with a Viking longship, raiding or trading?
- Hear how the Ancient Mayans grew their incredible civilisation.
- Travel Out of Orbit and visit the International Space Station and look down on the Earth.